Pre production

 Interview with -influencer-health & lifestyle coach- entrepreneur-book writer


Bloom. Breakfast. Breakfast with bloom. And Jyothy Ravichandran. Here we are at the United States' most elegant, grand brunch restaurant, The Tableau, Las vegas, Nevada, joined with none other than the  social media star, professional health and lifestyle coach and author of the multimillionaire book series "Next step", Jyothy Ravichandran, in her grey sweat pants and, fashionable converses? Dining on a stack of pancakes topped with the slightest drop of maple syrup? "What's breakfast without comfort?" she jokes.

Born in Asker Baerum, Norway, Jyothy Ravichandran,27, is one of three children of both Ravi Nava and Sakthi Ravichandran, "My first name means white light or sunlight, something like that. If only my parents had knew how wicked of a child i would turn out to be".

"My passion for wellness stems from my mother." As she raised her children, her mother was always mindful of what was eaten in the home, avoiding processed foods and sweets in favour of herbal teas. "The smell of ginger and garlic never left the house", Jyothy jokes.

 She began to follow in her mother's footsteps when she was a teenager, preparing and serving foods and herbal teas,  "I would give them to my friends, relatives. Anyone really, they would always say they feel like they swallowed the sun after having them". . She began experimenting after seeing the benefits that these foods had on people, giving ginger or lemon teas to those who had severe acne or stomach problems,  "It was like magic really, just like that it was gone. It amazed me how effective natural, herbal remedies are."

With the support of her friends and family, Jyothy began writing and creating her own wellness recipe book and lifestyle guide on her 21st birthday, deciding to share her secrets with the world. "I wanted to reach as many people as i could so i could help them aswell" . After just one month of publication, she shot to the top of London's best-selling autor with over 500,000 copies sold, as well as offers and endorsements from over hundreds of  influencers, brands and celebrities."I didnt know what to do after that, i mean i never expected it. I was just glad to help everyone heal their issues and balance their hormones.". 

Three months after her book was published, she relocated to North America and began giving tours across the country while sharing her secrets and recipes with locals. "I was booked and busy, I was doing tours and brand deals from many different companies, producing my own clothing lines and such, it was insane," she said. 

In the ensuing two years, Jyothy wrote and released two more books that expanded on her wellness philosophy and included advice on how to treat hormonal imbalances, achieve clear skin, and heal the gut and stomach. She relocated and made her home in New York, where she went on to become the city's best-selling author.

She is currently working with a many brands and celebrities to launch a company selling herbal tea made from her mother's recipes. "I couldn't be more blessed, this brought me so much stability and flexibility in my life, i feel amazing and I'm the best I've ever been" .





Bloom. Breakfast. Breakfast with bloom. And Jyothy Ravichandran. Here we are at the United States' most elegant, grand brunch restaurant, The Tableau, Las vegas, Nevada, joined with none other than the  social media star, professional health and lifestyle coach and author of the multimillionaire book series "Next step", Jyothy Ravichandran, in her grey sweat pants and, fashionable converses? Dining on a stack of pancakes topped with the slightest drop of maple syrup? "What's breakfast without comfort?" she jokes.
Born in Asker, Norway, Jyothy Ravichandran,27, is one of three children of  Ravi Nava and Sakthi Ravichandran, "My first name means white light or sunlight, something like that. If only my parents had known how wicked of a child i would turn out to be".

"My passion for wellness stems from my mother." As she raised her children, her mother was always mindful of what was eaten in the home, avoiding processed foods and sweets and favoring herbal teas. "The smell of ginger and garlic never left the house", Jyothy jokes.

 She began to follow in her mother's footsteps when she was a teenager, preparing and serving foods and herbal teas,  "I would give them to my friends, relatives. Anyone really, they would always say they feel like they swallowed the sun after having them". She began experimenting after seeing the benefits that these foods had on people, giving ginger or lemon teas to those who had severe acne or stomach problems,  "It was like magic really, just like that it was gone. It amazed me how effective natural, herbal remedies are."

With the support of her friends and family, Jyothy began writing and creating her own wellness recipe book and lifestyle guide on her 21st birthday, sharing her secrets with the world. "I wanted to reach as many people as i could, helping them aswell" . After just one month of publication, she shot to the top as London's best-selling author with over 500,000 copies sold,"I didnt know what to do after that, i mean i never expected it. I was just glad to help everyone heal their issues .". 

Three months after her book was published, she relocated to North America, touring across the country while sharing her recipes with locals. "I was booked and busy, I was doing tours and brand deals from many different companies, producing my own clothing lines and such,". 

In the ensuing two years, Jyothy wrote and released two more books that expanded on her wellness philosophy including advice on how to treat hormonal imbalances, achieve clear skin, and heal the gut and stomach. She relocated and made her home in New York, where she went on to become the city's best-selling author.
She is currently working to launch a company selling herbal tea made from her mother's recipes. "I couldn't be more blessed, this brought me so much stability and flexibility in my life, i feel amazing and I'm the best I've ever been" In the ensuing two years, Jyothy wrote and released two more books that expanded on her wellness philosophy including advice on how to treat hormonal imbalances, achieve clear skin, and heal the gut and stomach. She relocated and made her home in New York, where she went on to become the city's best-selling author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLACKPINK - How You Like That

Doctor Who: An Unearthly Child Language and Representation blog tasks

His Dark Materials: Industry and Audience blog tasks